Unique Homes features the new neighborhoods at The Greenbrier Sporting Club.
The Greenbrier Welcomes 3 New Neighborhoods
For the first time in more than a decade, The Greenbrier resort has announced 3 new golf course neighborhoods at The Greenbrier Sporting Club.
The 3 new neighborhoods will allow golf enthusiasts the opportunity to live on the recently restored Meadows and Old White TPC courses. New homeowners may live among golfers Bubba Watson and Phil Mickelson, who also call the resort home.
While the three neighborhoods each provide unique features, they all share stunning golf course views.
Located along the Nos. 15, 16 and 17 fairways of The Old White TPC Course, this course offers spectacular fairway and mountain vistas. Sixteen total sites — ranging in size from 0.37 acres to 0.66 acres — will make up this neighborhood. The homes are also within close proximity to The Greenbrier Golf Club, the outdoor pool and the tennis and fitness center.
This course will offer 3 new homesites along the third fairway of the Meadows Course, which recently underwent a redesign and restoration process. These new sites offer golf course and mountain views with a central location that provides easy access to The Greenbrier Sporting Club and The Greenbrier.
Located within The Greenbrier Sporting Club’s main gated entry, these 7 homesites will be built along a new 9-hole Par-3 Course, which is currently under construction. These sites also offer breathtaking golf and mountain views.
Along with the 3 new neighborhoods, The Greenbrier Sporting Club is also offering 2 new homesites as part of the popular Lodge Cottage neighborhood along Howard’s Creek. A limited number of these new homesites are available in conjunction with a Founding Partnership contribution of $500,000. Founding partners receive a $500,000 credit toward the purchase of a developer-owned homesite or home in The Greenbrier Sporting Club’s existing community or a future homesite. Membership to The Greenbrier Sporting Club includes no greens fees on any of The Greenbrier’s 4 golf courses.
Members will also receive exclusive access to:
- The Members’ Lodge, a 32,000-square-foot facility with a restaurant, bar & pro shop.
- The Sports Complex with the latest in technology, 25′ climbing wall, 2 ASB squash courts, personal trainers, classes, heated outdoor infinity pool, har-tru tennis courts, seasonal grill, and sauna.
- The Snead golf course
- Ananda in the Alleghenies Spa
- The Summit, which features a restaurant and bar, indoor basketball/volleyball court, infinity pool, event glade, miniature golf, and playground.
- 55+ activities offered at America’s Resort, which include golf, tennis, swimming, falconry, and The Casino Club.
Leave A Comment